Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reasons Revisted

After having the encounter with a friend over the R-rated movie issue I talked about in my last blog I recognized something about these blogs. I know no one is really reading them and probably won't read this one. It seems that the original question of "is this for me or for others" has been answered.
But that is only part of these blogs. While I thought initially these would just stand on their own, they now are clearly a part of something greater. I have a goal to achieve a thorough understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ as taught by the scriptures and Modern Prophets and apostles. To do that I have to explore new topics, write out ideas and find quotes and passages that not only illustrate the point, but provide the authority essential to maintaining its integrity.
I am dedicating myself to doing just this,regardless of whether others read these entries or not. This is to be a resource in my quest for self perfection and helping others which is a part of my patriarchal blessing. If you read these blogs, I hope they will help you. Thanks for participating in my journey.

No comments: