"And truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come...And no man receiveth a fulness unless he keepeth his commandments. He that keepeth his commandments receiveth truth and light, until he is glorified in truth and knoweth all things." (D&C 93:24,27-28)
Monday, January 24, 2011
Fast Food is the Devil???
So, I was amazed on Saturday when, while grabbing a bite to eat on the way home, my Burger King purchase (of a double whopper and medium fries) totaled $6.66. Normally I'd just laugh, but it isn't an isolated incident. Over the past few weeks I've had to buy lunch at school and my favorite food there is Teriyaki Stix. For whatever reason, their vegie and meat bowls come out to $6.66 as well. So after 3-4 fast food trips with this particular receipt I am wondering if God is trying to send me a message about the nature of this "food" I keep buying. Maybe I should just buy a drink too so it will be higher ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe he's trying to tell you to stop spending out money on fast food. Pack your lunch the night before procrastinator! :) I love you. I will NOT be packing your lunch for you though.
Post a Comment