Saturday, May 28, 2011

One of the Greatest Songs Ever

I couldn't stop thinking of this song today (3-4-11) and all the images and feelings it conjures in me. In fact I am listening to it as I write this post and it is making me type faster and faster and sending chills down my back. It inspires me and I plan to use it for the background of a short film soon.



It reminds me that inspirational music is powerful and uplifting. It isn't just church music, but all kinds that are designed to touch the heart of man. Many find the theme song from Schindler's List to be a hauntingly beautiful piece. Others take great pride in their national anthems. I love all kinds of music, but the full symphonic orchestra working together to produce the likes of Rudy - Tryouts and others amazing music will never cease to call to my soul.

A while back I published a quick thought that included Mylee Cyrus' "It's the Climb." Music is like food to the soul.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is funny, because Jen and I just talked about this earlier today, but in reference to a different song. :)