It is hard for me to put down exactly the reason behind this endeavor. I find myself challenging my personal and religious beliefs to a point where I must find answers to the questions raised. Often those answers come through small and simple means--a kind word from a friend or an embrace from a loved one. Sometimes they come from reading the word of God and the teachings of his chosen messengers on earth. Occasionally these answers come from a still, small voice speaking to my soul and guiding me in paths and ways I do not know. Yet regardless of the method, answers do come as assuredly as I live.
This blog is a way for me to share with anyone--those I know and those I do not--things that are uplifting and draw us closer to our Savior, Jesus Christ, and through him to our Father who dwells in Heaven. I intend it to be a source of strength to myself and to people who read it. That is its purpose and the measure of its creation.
I truly love the Lord with my heart and soul. Everyday I try to do all I can to stand firm in the faith he has blessed me with and draw myself and my family nearer to him. Now I also hope that those of you who may read this will find a quiet peace and assurance of the love God has for you as he has for me.
Jesus is the Christ and he lives. He has made the way possible for everyone to return to our Heavenly Father and partake in the joys of eternal life. We can, each of us, take hold of his outstretched hand and be drawn back to the light. He loves us and wants us to be happy just like him. It can be done and I hope you all might find his love expressed in your daily living. In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1 comment:
I'm impressed by the blog so far Justin, and Chris is impressed with the fonts and texture of the background. :-)
We hope that life is going well. We're off to go comment on Steph's blog.
-- Aubs and Chris H.
PS, How the heck do you find the time to study, sleep, eat, commute to and from work, go to school, spend time with the family, fulfill your church responsibilities, get over your allergies, AND write a well written, thought-provoking blog????
Post a Comment